Tuesday, August 21, 2007

School Bells

School is back in session! This year I am attending a new school. My high school has 5,500 students in grades 9-12. We are the largest high school in the nation! Talk about BIG! With so many students, there are so many opportunities to reach out and shine for Jesus. At every school there is an opportunity to live for God. The question is, "Are you willing to make a difference?" It certainly isn't easy stepping into a new school, but rely on God. Get your confidence from Him. Every morning I am waking up asking Him for the strength to rise above the "average". I want Him to use me in unbelievable ways on my school's campus. Will you allow God to work through you this year?

1 comment:

Miss Hannah said...

Can I just say that you are an incredible young woman, and I hope that my kids can grow up to be even half as great as you? Because it's true! Your mom and dad did an amazing job raising such a talented and godly daughter!