Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Simple Words...BIG Truth!

This past week I have been really focusing in on Proverbs 3:5-6. These verses are so relevant to every area of my life! I really do need to put ALL of my trust in Jesus.....and He has been giving me plenty of situations lately to practice!!!



But as I have been reading these simple words, I have been really letting them sink into my heart. These verses begin by commanding us (not just suggesting us) to "trust in the Lord with all of your heart..."; they aren't saying to put a little trust in Jesus--put ALL of your trust in Him.



Hmmmm.....simple words, but they contain a HUGE truth....."trust in the Lord with ALL of your heart."



Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all of your ways acknowledge Him and He shall make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow it's awsome how god shows us stuff in his word and how it matches our lives. I rember when my best friends parents were haveing truble with there relationship and her and I got together and just fliped through the bible and god lead our hands to the perfect verse and we wrote down 17 verses and prayed and guess what there still together to this day.
~mackenzie