Saturday, March 8, 2008

I Wanna Set the World on Fire


Meet Britt Nicole. Fun, energetic, a fan of Starbucks, and a new leader in this crazy thing called life. Britt's latest album, Say It, covers issues from Chai tea to divorce. She shares how important it is to really discover God on a personal level--“I personally lived the experience of being raised in church all my life and being a part of youth group. I always sang about God, talked about God, read about God, but I knew, I knew, I knew that there was something more." Her spunky personality brings a completely unique and new sound to contemporary Christian worship. Her song, "Set the World on Fire" can clearly describe her passion for music:

I wanna set the world on fire
Until it’s burning bright for You
It’s everything that I desire
Can I be the one You use?
I, I am weak but You, You are strong enough to
Take my dreams
Come and give them wings
Lord with You There’s nothing I can not do
Nothing I cannot do
I wanna feed the hungry children
And reach across the farthest land
And tell the broken there is healing
And mercy in the Father’s hands
My hands my feet
My everything
My life, my love Lord, use me I wanna set the world on fire
I wanna set the world on fire, yeah
I’m gonna set the world on fire
Set the world on fire


Read more about Britt Nicole at http://www.brittnicole.com/!

No comments: