Friday, March 21, 2008

Satisfied

Ahhh, refreshment. Can't you just feel that cool breeze from the ocean pouring over your body as you take a sip of ice cold lemonade? I love refreshing feelings--when you feel satisfied with where you are and what you are doing. In life, I may not always understand what is going on around me, but I can always feel refreshed and satisfied in Jesus Christ. The world we live in changes day to day, but the Jesus that I trust in stands more solid than a mountain range. He will never leave me or forsake me. The key is learning to allow His ocean breeze of peace to flow over my mind and heart in the midst of this crazy thing we call life.

My heart is not proud, O LORD, my eyes are not haughty; I do not concern myself with great matters or things too wonderful for me. But I have stilled and quieted my soul; like a weaned child with its mother, like a weaned child is my soul within me. O Israel, put your hope in the LORD both now and forevermore.

~Psalm 131

No comments: