Monday, May 19, 2008

ACM Awards!



Last night TEAM Cummins sat down to watch the American Country Music Awards! The performances were awesome! Sugarland debuted one oftheir new songs (which I am so excited to buy!!!) and did some cool stunts on the stage. Taylor Swift also had a few tricks up her sleeve as she ended her song, "Shouldv'e Said No" by standing in the rain! It was an amazing show and there were many great awards given out. I am huge country music fan as you can probably tell by now! But the reason why I just love country music so much is because it is so honest. The music just talks about life as it is and the performers seem like they do what they do simply for the love of their music. Way to go to my favorite groups: Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Sugarland, Little Big Town, Rascal Flatts, Kenny Chesney, Brad Paisley, and so many more!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!! I watched that last night!! I can't wait for the new sugarland album!!!!!!! It is coming out on July 22, whoo!! That was a great show on Sunday!! I was SO happy Sugarland, Carrie, and Taylor won!!!! Anyway well...have a good week :)

Anonymous said...

I am not a country music fan; however, I do like both Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift. For some reason, their music just pleases my ears, even though I don't generally like country. :)