Sunday, March 8, 2009

I Am Dreaming of Law School, Politics, and Pointy High Heels!

With only three more months of high school before graduation, I have been dreaming about college and my future a lot lately! God has given me a passion for our country. I plan on majoring in English and going on to law school. I am so excited about where God is leading me and about the doors He is opening!


This week I am working as an intern for Florida's Speaker of the House, Larry Cretul. I am so excited about this opportunity. As I spend this week in Tallahassee (also known as Tally), please keep me in your prayers. I will post pictures and keep you updated as the week goes on! Thank you!!


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
~Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: