Monday, June 22, 2009

My Very First Car!

This past Friday, God brought a HUGE blessing into my life! My family and I have been praying and looking for a good car for several months now. As I am starting college, working two jobs, and being a CFCC Ambassador, I have had a lot of driving to do....and I think my Mom was definitely ready to be done picking me up and dropping me off everywhere! God blessed me with a 1999 Acura that runs beautifully and will hopefully last me through my law school days!--then I can buy my first convertible! =)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! that is soooooooooo exciting! you better keep the blog goin through college!!!!!!! :) love ya! you make me smile!!!!!

~KARA~!

Stephanie said...

hahah! i got my 1st car for my birthday!
very nice!!!!!
what are your 2 jobs?
I HAVE 2 jobs! its insane!
im always busy