Sunday, November 13, 2011

I'm Giving HOPE this Christmas

I am really excited about doing something very different this Christmas.

Usually, I give my parents ideas of different things I'm "wishing" for and have fun picking out fun gifts for my family & friends. But this year, I'm turning Christmas upside-down and making room under my Christmas tree.

At Church of Hope, we are partnering with local partners in Ocala & two global partners to give HOPE this Christmas, not stuff.

Below, you'll see a video from Advent Conspiracy that really outlines the WHY behind this whole idea. Imagine with me for a second...what would our world look like if we choose to truly give something that mattered, rather than stuff that doesn't even last?


How is God calling you to give HOPE this Christmas, not stuff? Check out two websites below to see some opportunities...

No comments: