Saturday, June 30, 2007

My Best Friend...


My sister, Katie, is my absolute best friend. She is always there for me and she has the gift of making me smile! Today we rode our bikes to Starbucks and shared a raspberry mocha frappacino--yummy! We just sat and talked for almost an hour about everything under the sun. I am so happy that God has blessed me with an incredible sister.

Katie,
You are awesome! Thanks for always loving me for who I am. Thank you for all of our great memories together. I am excited to make so many more this summer. Oh, and by the way, my Daddy Lonestar is STILL so much better than your Uncle Flatt. Love ya my peculiar treasure!

Love ya lots,
Emily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chica,
I love you bunches. Thanks for lovin' me even when I have my moments! LOL! You can keep dreaming that your Daddy Lonestar is better than my Uncle Flatt but in all reality my Uncle Flatt rocks the stage. Love ya.
~Your Peculiar Treasure KT