Monday, October 29, 2007

I'm So Excited!

Have you ever experienced Jesus' love in such a powerful way that you just wanted to "jump for joy"? Today I have been literally on the edge of my seat and tapping my toes to the song that God has written on my heart. It is so refreshing to experience the "light at the end of the tunnel". When God shows His love for you after some major beauty from pain moments (check out my posts under "Beauty from Pain") you literally want to dance or scream or cry! Today I feel God's love pouring into my life in an indescribable way! As my mind begins to drift towards Thanksgiving, I am already thanking God for everything that He has blessed me with. Right now the cry of my heart is to love God with my entire being and radiate His love unto others. I want to soak up the love He is pouring onto me and reflect it onto the kids I see at school every day, my family, my neighbors, the workers at Publix....everyone that I come in contact with!

"Teach me your way, O LORD, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."
~Psalm 86:11-12

Jump for joy with Jesus today...literally!

No comments: