As you already know, I absolutely love to read! A couple of days ago I wrote a post about some really good books on spiritual growth. Since it has been kind of rainy at my house, I have really enjoyed snuggling with my favorite blanket and a good book. So today I am going to highlight some of my favorite fiction books. Enjoy!
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery. I love this classic tale of an orphan girl who finds a family that truly loves her.
- Live Like You Were Dying by Michael Morris. Inspired by Tim McGraw's song, Live Like You're Dying, this book truly makes you appreciate life to the fullest!
- Croutons for Breakfast by Kathy Wierenga. This is a boom from the "Brio Girls" book series. It shares the tale of friends on a missions trip and how God uses them in mighty ways! For more information visit www.briomag.com.
- Nama Beach High Series by Nancy Rue. These awesome books depict the life of a teen girl who has moved to a new school and all of the trials that she faces.
- Diary of a Teenage Girl Series by Melody Carlson. I love these books that are filled with diary entries from girls just like you and me. For more information visit www.DOATG.com.
- The Christy Miller Collection by Robin Jones Gunn. You will follow the lovable Christy Miller through the ups and downs of dating, high school, decisions, and college. Hang on for an awesome ride. You will be on the edge of your seat...I guarantee it! For more information visit http://www.christymillerandfriends.com/.