Saturday, January 3, 2009

His Princess Update

Several readers have emailed me regarding His Princess, the small group curriculum that I have written. I wanted to give you a little update so that you can know how to pray for me in the days ahead.



Looking over my original His Princess rough draft, I have found some areas that I would like to edit. I finished writing this 52-lesson curriculum last year and have been trying to get it published. Over the past few months God has given me a fresh view of what His Princess should look like. Instead of it being a 52-week study (which is hard to commit to and plan for with odd weeks such as holidays) I am going to make His Princess a series of studies. There will be a number of studies that churches may choose from that will last on average 9-12 lessons each. The studies will be theme based as well. Please keep me in your prayers as I begin the editing and revising process. I am excited about where God is taking His Princess and know that these changes will make it even more influential in the lives of pre-teen girls.



I am planning on starting a small group in Ocala soon! His Princess will be a part of Hope Kidz at Church of Hope in Ocala. I will update you when the time gets closer for when this group will begin. I am excited about what God is doing in the lives of His princesses!


1 comment:

Kaytlynn said...

Hey Emily,
That's great you're going to get to start using His Princess at your new church. Keep me updated on how things are going. I'm praying for you. I know that God is going to use this love story to impact the lives of many girls across the world, just like it affected mine.
In His Love,
Kaytlynn